Wednesday 14 November 2018

Athletic

Yesterday we did Athletics.The first race was only for the year 5's and 6's and it was also optional but I didn't do it. We had to do the 200m race which was one lap and you had to do that one. The third race was the 400m race which was 2 laps you also had to that one as well. I didn't come 1st or 2nd but I did come 3rd which was cool because it was in the 400m race but I came 4th pretty much in all the other ones though. My favourite race was the 200m because we all had to sprint to get to the end and when we got to the end we where all really tired and puffing so after that I had some food and water. At the end of everything we did relays, I didn't do the relies one of my other friends bet me in paper scissors rock so I didn't do it. Blake came first for the girls in the relays then Hillary then Shepherd or Cowley I forgot. For the boy relays Cowley came first the Hillary then Blake then Shepherd. I learnt that when you run it hurts, a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment